20 Reasons For the Quick Decline of Traditional Marketing
- June 15, 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Digital Marketing News
Today, We are sitting in the mid of this decade, a decade has seen a revolution in marketing with the advent of Digital marketing. Nobody expected digital to grow at such a rapid pace. It has achieved growth rate of over 30% and has already taken or about to overtake traditional marketing in all major countries.
Lets understand here why and what are the top reasons for such a steep inclination in usage of digital by corporates globally.
- Today People trust two way communication medium like digital media over one-way communication or traditional media.
- Increasing population of Internet Users, take instance in United States of America 80% adult make use of Internet. In India mobile users are more than 215 million, so it can be anticipated how digital media is effectual.
- At present 75% of Internet consumer do product research online or through digital mediums. Even now when someone wants ask something from his/her colleague or friend, reply comes Google it.
- Approximately 11billions searches are carried out each month on Google.
- In India at present about one fourth of customers spend two hours online every day. As Internet reaches to more people, online customers will also increase.
- 7 out of 10 Internet users visit social media sites. This shows that how it impacts the behavior of customers.
- On social media platform twitter users across the world makes 95million tweets every day.
- Online blogs as well as newspapers reader’s population has tremendously increased on an Internet.
- In India 50% professionals use their smart phones to check emails.
- In India about 70% of Facebook users might have liked the page of at least one brand or company.
- Search engines like Yahoo, Google and blogging have primarily transformed the way people make purchases.
- 80% of users make use of Google so as to seek out for specific products and services.
- Young generation today is fed-up with old-fashioned advertisements, and digital platforms offers options to make changes or edit the campaign or advertisement on continuous basis.
- Digital Media lets you to create different campaign according to the taste and preference of target audience.
- Inbound marketing is 60% cheaper than traditional marketing or outbound marketing.
- 60% of service industry gets business through company blogs. So further what is the need to spend on outbound marketing.
- Today almost 90% people switch to other channel when advertisements come on T.V.
- Almost every company has raised their budget to be spent on digital marketing, and will increase further.
- Every marketer believes that blog propel people to become customer of the company and around 40% companies acquire business through Facebook.
- About 80% new companies start-ups spawn leads either through SEO or PPC.