- There are 1.65 billion monthly active users of which 823 M are mobile only users
- There are 1.083 billion daily active users
- 47% of Facebook users only access the platform through mobile
- Facebook adds 500,000 new users every day; 6 new profiles every second
- Worldwide, 38.6% of the online population use Facebook
- The average (mean) number of friends is 338, and the median (midpoint) number of friends is 200
- Facebook accounts for 62% of social logins made by consumers to sign into the apps and websites of publishers and brands
- Users spend an average of 20 minutes per day on the site
- Facebook now sees 100 million hours daily video watch time
- Users generate 4 million likes every minute
- There are 50 million active small business pages
- Facebook claimed 19% of the $70 billion spent on mobile advertising worldwide in 2015
- 78% of Facebook advertising revenue comes from mobile ads
- Adding a CTA button can lift click-through rate by 2.85 times
- In 2015, Facebook’s average advertising revenue per user was USD11.96
- 49% of users like a Facebook page to support a brand they like
- Videos earn the highest rate of engagement, despite only making up 3% of content
- Mobile advertising represent 80% of Facebook’s advertising revenue
Make Segments of your Target AudienceFacebook advertising offers you with the segmentation feature that allows you to reach exactly the part of audience you long to making your adverts a lot more effective. So, you can put across your marketing message exactly to them who are either ready to hear from you or were kind of waiting for something like this. However, don’t forget to test you ads for different demographics as to which one will go well with which demographic.
Post Content that gives a lot of value out of itThere are so many brands advertising on Facebook some of which would be your competitors and so you have to be unique and interesting to stand out in the crowd. You have to have the most valuable content that not only include the text but title of the post, the graphics in it & so on. Identify with the ads that are working well for you through analytics and then optimize your ads I mean the content in your ads for the best results. Everything matters – the images, fonts, language, the call-to-action & so on. Never forget to include a compelling call-to-action in your ads for prompting the users to take action instantly.
Examine and Test your AdsOne very important point to be noted about Facebook advertising is that your ads will give different results on different days of the week. During weekends it will have different outcome and during weekdays different. So try running your ads on different days at different times and identify as to when which ads are most profitable and run your ad campaigns accordingly.
Have a prudent approach towards Budget ManagementA lot of advertisers make a mistake of lowering the maximum bid too much and end up losing all bidding with a too low max bid price. So, we never suggest lowering your maximum bid too much. Users who spend more time on Facebook are more likely to generate a lot of impressions to Facebook. This is why such users are not very quick at responding to your ads and all because they see a lot of them. Now, if you have a low max bid, Facebook will show your ads to these users that impact your CTR negatively. So, it’s always good to test different max bid sizes and analyze how that affects your CTR.
Monitor & Measure the ConversionsFacebook advertising is like any other advertising and that you should always evaluate the ROI while leveraging it for best results. With the help of Google Analytics, you can always track your conversions to have the true value for each penny that you are investing in it.
Facebook advertising can bring a massive potential traffic to your website bringing in more & more conversions for you. All you need to do is follow its best practices and extract the best out of resources that are at your disposal.