Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy Instagram FollowersHere is what the process involves, and the negative effects it can have on your brand.
1. Instagram Bots are Not HumanIt may seem enticing to purchase Instagram followers and make the bots comment, like posts and follow automatically. If you are using an Instagram bot, it may look like you’re receiving a lot of attention on your content but it is not the case. According to Rheo, by employing bots, you will not increase your followers organically with people who are genuinely curious about your service or product. People won’t be enticed to follow you if they only see one-word comments on your Instagram posts.
2. Fraudulent Followers Don’t Lead To SalesWhen you purchase Instagram followers, you might make your profile seem a little more exciting for a while, but that’s about all. Fake followers don’t help your brand or order your products. They’re not going to promote you or ask their friends to follow, and you can’t use their content to strengthen your credibility. Even if you just want to develop your reputation as an influencer, a large audience won’t automatically convince people to work with you. The fact that it’s so simple to buy low-cost Instagram followers today means that most people know how to check for artificial accounts before they do business with an influencer. Here Rheo can help you to get organic followers by guiding you. If you’ve signed up to get purchased followers, then you’ve provided the group your email address. This just loosens up a huge possibility for them to spam both your Instagram page and your inbox. This kind of spam is only going to create trouble, and could even appear in some of your real followers dropping off.
4. Instagram Identifies and Shuts Down the Fake FollowersRheo says Instagram is always on the quest for fake followers to get cleared of. This is because they want each and everyone who is on Instagram to have the best experience they can. Since they have been doing this for a long time, they understand what to look for now when it gets to abolishing fake followers. This means that it doesn’t mean how cheap the followers were – you will still drop out if Instagram spots and removes them.
5. Bad BrandingOne of the most significant goals of Instagram advertising is branding. Fake followers would just build your followers’ numbers. They would not communicate with your page and would not become your clients for sure. But if the number of your followers increase organically, you will have a more accessible and trustworthy brand, and the visitants to your site are more likely to turn to be your real customers. Rheo will help you get organic followers who will be willing to engage with you in a better manner.
6. Risk Losing Your Instagram Accountby doing this, you could lose your profile. Getting fake likes will disrupt all Social Media platforms’ Terms Of Service, and they have been identified to fully delete accounts with fake fans. So not only did you lose your money buying followers, you’ll have to begin your account from scratch which also consumes your precious time. Or worse- you could be outlawed completely! Imagine getting forbidden from Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Not having access to these important marketing channels will negatively influence your business.
7. Breaks your Reliability as an InfluencerA true influencer increases their following organically, through tenacity and hard work. While you may not aspire to put the time in, if you need a shortcut and buy your followers, you could end up squandering everything that you have created so far. Real, engaged followers are always going to carry your more action than fake followers can. If people think that you are purchasing your followers, they aren’t going to be interested in sticking around. Like we told earlier, the same goes for Instagram.
8. It’s A Misuse Of Moneyrather than spending money on buying fake followers, you can use the funds towards better marketing leads. As we have said earlier, it doesn’t seem worth using your marketing budget this way when you could use the money to target interested people in what your Instagram provides.
A Guide To Spot Automated And Fake Instagram AccountsFinding automated Instagram accounts is very simple. All you need to do is the following:
- Go to any Instagram analytics tool.
- Put an Instagram username.
- Look at the action and follower’s stats. If it has a low action rate and a lot of followers, then this Instagram account 100% purchased its followers.