1. Create an organized designResearch studies conducted by uk writers have shown that customers decide whether they like a website or not in less than ten seconds. Therefore, you have little time to make an impression. The best way to impress your customers is by creating an organized and tidy website design. Your home page should explain why your products or services are better than your competitors’. You should convince them that you are different from everyone else by using a tagline. Your about page should not only include background information but also reflect your personality. This page is not just about you but also the needs of your customers and how they can benefit from you directly. Most marketers fail at attracting and keeping customers because their website descriptions show no human side. You have to be creative to stand out from the crowd. Your contact page should include your contact form, address, and contact information. You need to provide enough details to make it easier for potential customers to reach you.
2. Focus on readabilityResearch studies show that 79 percent of internet users scan web pages while only 16 percent will read everything. This means that readability should be your main focus if you want your website to stand out. Some of the best ways to improve your readability score include:
- Highlighting keywords
- Including bullet lists and numbers
- Having clear and suggestive subheadings
- Ensuring your paragraphs flow together
- Using facts instead of long stories
3. Include visual contentVisual content is critical for websites and social media platforms. It makes it easier for your potential clients to read and understand your content. According to assignment help, the human brain processes images faster than text. Therefore, this strategy will pay off in spades in the long run. You should pick an attractive theme for your site and include high-quality images from reputable websites such as Shutterstock and Pexels.
Internal linking is one of the best ways to get more customers easily. Relating other articles to your existing one will not make customers spend more time on your website but also increase the chances of them purchasing your products. Form this habit and you’ll see how your bounce rate will go up.
5. Congruent font and colorsFor you to improve your website ratings and revenue, you need to focus on congruency. Your font styles and colors have to match. You don’t have to use different fonts on your website to make it more appealing. Most people have been conditioned to read books, magazines, and articles that have a single font type. While using different types of fonts may seem cool and edgy, it will end up hurting your clients’ eyes and reducing your revenues because they won’t stay very long. The same applies to color. Your website is not a painting book. Keep it clean and minimize the number of colors you use. You should never use more than four colors on your website.
6. Include videosVideos are a great deal when it comes to keeping potential customers longer on a site. The average time people spend on a site is less than two minutes. However, people will spend a lot of minutes or even hours on a site watching videos. So, why do videos have great returns? Today, the majority of people prefer watching over reading. Therefore, all you have to do is give them what they are craving for. If you have a YouTube channel, ensure that you embed your videos on your website. This will make it easier for people to watch videos on your website instead of using YouTube. Google will reward you for having people stay on your site longer. And YouTube will still count the number of views.
7. Optimize your websiteThis is one of the most important factors that most marketers usually overlook. Having a website is important because:
- People won’t have to leave – In this day and age, people are growing impatient. They want things to happen as soon as possible. If your website takes a few seconds to load, a lot of people will leave.
- Google favors sites that load quickly – Google’s priority is to give users an incredible experience. Therefore, showing websites that take seconds or minutes to load does not fit well with their goals and objectives. Failing to optimize your site will hurt your ranks.