Designing Tips for Coupons
1) Use product or service imageTo make the coupon visually appealing and eye-catching, you should include images. Images of products or services are more likely to attract customers than a lot of text. So, for instance, if your coupon is about a service, then a picture of satisfied clients will be more appealing to people. So a picture of a satisfied family on the coupon for a moving company is better than showing an image of a truck.
2) Include clear and concise textText is just as important. You should choose a good color and size of the text depending on your target audience. For example, if your target audience is men, you need to consider that around 10% are color blind, so choose colors accordingly. If your target audience is elderly, then you will take into account their vision problems. In addition to that, your text should be concise. It should provide all the necessary information like company name, number, website, address, open hours, offers, sales, tracking code, or bar codes accurately. You should not state false information or try to trick customers. You need to gain customers, not lose them.
3) Mention expiration dateEvery coupon has an expiration date, which allows customers some flexibility. Customers can keep coupons with more prolonged expiration for later use while using shorter expiration quickly. You should mention the expiration date on the coupon so that it is visible and apparent. So that no customer can miss out on the date.
4) Make the coupon with a purposeCoupons can be created for a specific holiday or a particular event. This will improve traffic and attract more customers.
5) Research your competitorsKnowing what your competitors are doing can help you improve and better your coupons.
Common ways of distributing couponsCoupons allow customers to use them for a particular service or product and create awareness regarding the brand and the company itself. This is why a coupon should be well-designed to enhance traffic and promote the brand. You can find more about coupons by visiting sites that provide coupon codes. There are many mediums through which coupons can be made available to the target audience. Some of the commonly used methods include the following.
- Through direct mail
- Online social media
- On the product
- Affiliated links
- Immediately redeemable
- Influencers and bloggers
- Physical event