There’s no doubt that visual content is an essential part of digital marketing strategy.
Professionals clearly stated that individuals engage with visuals on a fully different level as compared to what they do with text. Did you have an idea what they actually works for. A recent study revealed that the human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than simple text. So, it is clear that visual content is highly crucial for your digital marketing.
In this informative context, we’re going to shortlist a few best tools for creating the stunning digital marketing visuals.
When it comes to promoting your brands or services, using the best visuals will lead to
significant results. Even now you can proceed with Adobe Illustrator (AI) files regarding your digital marketing graphics concerns. It becomes pretty easy to export your regular png as an AI vector format with online assistance. You can visit theonlineconverter.com that lets you make different online image conversions including png to ai, jpg to svg, and more for digital marketing concerns.
Adobe Illustrator is one of the best vector graphics programs that assists to create everything from web and mobile visuals to logos, icons, and more. The upside is that this tool works best to scale the designs to various dimensions without compromising the quality of the image.
Additionally, you can find this tool loaded with AI that functions to automatically extract the colors from a photo and simply add them into your design. Besides that, it swiftly auto-trace a hand-drawn sketch and then turn it into vector graphic format. Also, you can account an online png file to ai converter to convert png to ai vector image format for free of cost.
- A wide array of features and templates
- Loaded with vector design capabilities
- Innumerable AI design options to boost your artwork
- Users support available
- Bit expensive
- Slow down your systems
- Mainly designed for professionals
CorelDraw is another well-known utility that offers a wide array of options for illustrations, graphic designing, and more. It is indicated as a handy suite of expert choice graphic design applications for vector illustration, photo editing, layout, etc. Even thanks to the online presence of vector based converter that lets you convert PNG to AI vector format.
You can account CorelDraw to work significantly for industries from manufacturing to
engineering to digital marketing visuals. It does not matter at all whether you want to make a blueprint, or screen print a new shirt, this handy tool works best at all.
- Allow collaboration with real-time feedback
- Loaded with windows, mac, and app options
- Best for learning vector designing
- Does not easily with several other applications
- Less effects and templates
- Slow down your system
GIMP is indicated as a free and open source program that is loaded with the best image editor. It assists you to turn its source code via scheme, python, perl, and others, distribute these changes, and even account for both third party plugins and customizations options.
If you want to scale your graphics, drawings, and images without impacting on resolution, then it’s best to use AI vector file instead of regular PNG. And, if you already have existing PNGs, simply start using an online PNG to AI converter to make quick conversion.
- Proceed on GNU/Linux, OS X, windows and more
- Loaded with different plugin options
- Allow integration with other freeware utilities
- Light program for every system
- Packed with handy tutorials
- When you’re at beginning level, there’s you find some learning curve
- Outdated UI
It is another vector based graphic design tool that works perfectly on all platforms. Gravit assists you to flex your graphic design skills to a great extent. It lets you proceed from vector illustrations and editing to stunning UI designs and non-destructive object styling.
- Allow you to import and even edit PDF, SVG, EPS, and more formats
- Proceed optimally on mac, windows, linux, chrome OS, etc
- Simple UI with great features
- 100% free version
- Daunting and challenging to collaborate on projects
- Does not allow you to proceed with prototypes or test designs
- Not works well to handle large files
Inkscape is an expert choice graphic design tool that mainly functions to deal with vector imagery. It is loaded with drawing tools, offers broad file format compatibility, and even the spiro and bezier curves within the tremendous designing tools. You can now proceed with object creation, text support, fill and stroke, object manipulation, rendering options and more. And, even you can now make certain vector image formats conversions with this natural assistance.
Besides that, you can account for the free version of PNG to AI converter in order to save PNG as vector AI illustrator format.
- Works perfectly on linux, windows, and macOS
- Open source program with a wide array of plugin options
- Light weight program and freeware utility
- Still leads with bugs on macs
- Does not offers advanced features
- Outdate UI
It is referred to as a best graphic design program that works best to create concept art, print, projects, icons, logos, UI designs, and more. This tool is mainly used by professionals for generating stunning graphics design as it is a combo of vector and raster design tools. Also, now you can convert raster image to AI by using an online version of PNG to AI conversion tool. No daunting steps and huge manual intervention indulges as its interface is handy and easy to navigate.
- Affordable tool with innumerable features
- Light weight program
- Users can proceed it on mac, windows, and iPad
- Does not have significant community for support yet
- Challenging to switch between applications
- Does not provided you with advanced features
No matter what type of visuals you want to design for your digital marketing campaigns or blogs, these above-mentioned tools always serve you tremendously.