- Your Facebook Ads can appear in News Feed in the right column of Facebook on desktop as well as mobile
- The content of Ad is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your friends have taken, like liking a Page, sharing a content, following a Page.
- Your friends might see news about the social actions you have taken in Facebook ads. This news will only be shown to your confirmed friends and will adhere to applicable privacy settings you’ve set for your account. If a photo is used, it’s your profile photo and not a photo from your photo albums.
- Facebook doesn’t sell your info to advertisers.
- Facebook actively enforces policies that help protect your experience with third-party apps and ad networks.
You’ll only be prompted to add a Page if you’ve selected an ad objective that requires a Page selection. If you don’t see the Pages section, skip to the Audience section. If you create ads for multiple Facebook pages, select the Page you would like to create an ad for.Select an ad format In the Format section, choose from several ad formats, including Carousel, single image, single video, slideshow, or Collection. Choose your media In the Media section, choose the creative you’d like to use in your ad. Add text to your ads After choosing your images, you can enter the text you’d like your ad to have. You may also have the option to add a call-to-action button, choose a pixel and more. Note: If you’re running ads that aren’t associated with a Facebook Page, you’ll only be able to run ads in the right column of Facebook. Place your order and choose how you want to pay for your ads When you’re ready, click Confirm at the bottom of the flow to create your ads. The first time you place an order, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information. Learn more about payment options for advertising Download Your Leads
- Accessing your leads is a manual process for now. To get your leads, go to the Facebook page that’s connected to your ads and click the Publishing Tools tab at the top.
- From there, click Forms Library on the left side of the screen. Keep in mind that you need to have admin access to view forms.
- On the right, you’ll see all of the forms that you’ve created. Click the Download link next to your form to download your leads in CSV format.
- The autofill forms make the signup process as easy as possible. And the fewer people have to do, the higher the probability they’ll convert. If you need more information from users than Facebook can provide, you can ask for it by customizing the form.
- Keep in mind that Facebook has only released the Lead Generation objective to some advertisers. If you don’t have it yet, don’t fret. You should get it soon.
I would like to add.
The main focus should be on razor sharp targeting (considering the depth to which facebook offers targeting). Based on the affinity of each of the target audience. We would need to use a mix n match of various demographics, interests and behaviour. Also, considering the lead gen card as an ad unit can do wonders. A continuous monitoring and optimizing of ads can help reduce the cost per lead and to increase the number of leads achived. Experimenting with various images, ad formats, etc can be points which should be considered to execute a result focussed campaign.
Thanks a lot Timmy Thomas for sharing such a valuable input.
Sam, This is an awesome post. I'm right there with you. I think teaching moral lesson is &qieo;easuor&qutt; than discipling kids in being Christ-centered and represents an alarming trend. Fortunately, I see some push back against that approach, but I don't think the push is nearly hard enough. Thanks for starting this discussion. It is definitely one that needs to be had!
Awesome post. Thank yous for sharing such a nice article.