7 Ways to Create Video ContentAccording to Hubspot, videos are the most used form of content, surpassing infographics and blogs. Here are seven ways to create video content that draws users attention:
1# Explainer VideosThe name is self-explanatory. Explainer videos are a great way to clarify doubts, questions that you think your audience might have. It, in turn, builds trust and brand awareness and leaves a lasting understanding of your commodity. Explainer videos are effective the most when we know our audience well. Interviewing a sales team, active research in forums, client interviews and feedback, reviews, and data analysis are ways we can comprehend market trends in our area of expertise. Viewers lose interest if their query is not addressed in the video, or at times when it is presented in a boring, non-engaging way. Therefore, you must perform thorough keyword research. Explainer video content should be brief, subject-oriented, persuasive, and lucid language. Moreover, the first part of your explainer videos should show how to deal with a problem, and the second half should show that your product does the same.
2# WebinarsA webinar is a great tool to cover an array of topics over live video. Webinars engage the audience, address queries on the spot, and seeing a well-articulated person in conversation builds confidence in your business. Here are some tips to make a great webinar:
- Excite your audience. Let’s say make a big deal of it. Promote the event. Tweet about it, use unique hashtags to it, and ask what the audience wants to be addressed on the webinar – get the buzz going.
- According to Hubspot, making a “kick-ass deck” will keep your attendees interested. Making it appealing to look at will promote a sense of sophistication and show dedication.
- Use images and video clips as well that relate to the product/service, a demo, an interview, client feedback, etc.
- Make the speech interactive and audience-oriented. Speak about your after service.
- Bring renowned speakers and guests to promote the reputation of the business.
- Keep at least one moderator/host for the webinar to run smoothly.
- Take the time-zones into consideration.
- Make sure the technical equipment is working well.
3# Whiteboard SeriesQuite similar to explainer videos in form, these videos talk about one topic in depth. Often considered as a part of the education-based marketing strategy, it engages the target audience with their problem in detail rather than just an overview. For instance, if the target audience is new entrepreneurs, we can make a whiteboard series on the issues they might come across, like creating a reputation, providing customer service, boosting sales, and so on. For effective whiteboard sessions, it is important that we select one issue to address, jot down the key ideas, connect to viewers, and know their requirements. The rules are pretty the same as explainer videos, except that it requires intensive research on the problem you are addressing.
4# Product DemosA product demo is a video demonstration of how it works. It may be used to introduce your product. A product demo is a general introduction to the product and different from a technical demo (which allows the buyer to experience it). Preparing in advance, making a plan, adding a question and answer session at the end can enrich your content. Mentioning key specs of your product is essential in a product demo. Check out how to make a great product demo here. Videos showing product demos have a lasting impact on potential buyers and help make them better decisions. Product demos can be used to show off new and exciting features of your product, add competition to the market, and actively influence the viewer to create awareness. Viewing the product and how it works to make a greater chance of sale than not viewing the product.
5# Customer TestimonialsCustomers trust customers. And this is precisely what experts at the link building agency do. These agencies build do-follow links through white hat practices and help gain more SEO presence of customer testimonials. According to Copypress data, 52% of global marketing experts believe that videos have the best ROI than all other content. Not every person who is looking for what you offer will trust instantly. Testimonials serve as proof of how others have benefitted by your product/service. Also, creating a more indexed page means more keyword use, which will, in turn, boost your content when searched for.
How to generate testimonials?Collect data from your happy and satisfied customers and chalk contents out of them. Video testimonials should include the following points:
- They should be visually appealing.
- It must be conveyed in a descriptive and lucid language.
- Must be addressed from the customer’s point of view.
- Build trust and confidence in your product.