- violence and criminal behavior;
- objectionable content;
- integrity and authenticity;
- respecting intellectual property;
- and content-related requests.
How this appeal process works:While removing your post or picture from the status bar, you will be provided with a description of how the new appeals process will work:
- If your photo, video or post has been removed because we found that it violates our community standards, you will be notified and given the option to request an additional review.
- This will lead to a review by our team (will be handled manually by the person), typically within 24 hours.
- If we’ve made a mistake, we will notify you and your post, photo or video will be restored.