In the era of content marketing, most of the content takes the form of a blog. However, to start with a blog is a tough decision, and to be consistent with it is even more challenging. You have to understand and idealize what type of content will go into your blog and how it will help your website’s overall SERP ranking. You need to take calculative steps to success in every part of the process. Once you have started with the blog, the question arises, “How often should you post blogs on your website for better SERP rankings? In this article, we will provide answers to your question in detail.
Why Blogging?A blog is an essential part of your content marketing strategy. It not only helps to drive the organic traffic to your website but also generates more leads and attracts target customers. As a result, your website will have a higher conversion rate. With blogs, you address and answer your customer’s questions. If you fulfil your audience requirements, they will connect with your business and ultimately, results in brand loyalty.
What Is Your Aim Behind Publishing Blog Posts?Whether you publish blog posts every day or once in a week, your goal is to:
- To increase the traffic on your website. When visitors’ frequency is on the rise, you have to publish more as the search engine show your website to the visitors.
- If your website and blogs deal with dense topics, you will use the longer-form posts to provide valuable information to the readers.
- To use affiliate marketing and make more income. With more content, you can link more sources and drive sales.
How Often Should You Post Blogs?According to the latest search engine algorithms, consistency in blog posts makes your website relevant and properly indexed. To rightfully know the answer to “What should be the frequency of blog post?”, there is no exact number. However, you can follow a few guidelines to determine the frequency of your blog posts.
1. Consistency Is The KeyIf you have started blogging on your website, you should maintain the frequency. For instance, if you publish your content every Sunday, your audience will know when your next blog is coming. By setting a schedule, you keep your audience engaged and prompt them to look forward to your next blog. If you are not consistent, you cannot build a strong readership, and your business will lose its customers.
2. Make Quality As Your PriorityYour content speaks about your brand. Therefore, you must not post blogs to increase the number but pay attention to provide quality content. The topic should directly address and answer the customer’s requirements. You can run keyword research with SERP checker & tracker to analyze the primary keyword to use in your content. It will improve the overall SERP ranking of your website.
3. Ask Your AudiencePosting on the internet, you need to make sure of the timing. You require to select the best time and days of the week when your potential customers are most active. For example, some like to read blogs on weekends. However, recent studies have selected Thursdays and Mondays as the best days for publishing blog posts. If you are unsure when and what you should post your blog, you can also ask your audience. Many well-known bloggers use poll or blog survey to find out how often the audience likes to read their blog posts.
4. Working With Your Available ResourcesWhen you have just started with your blog, you might not have many resources to build up your blog. However, you can still write an appealing blog with the resources available to you. You can divide your time and set a goal to publish the content and what the post should be about. After a while, you can decide to hire a writing agency to write your blog, and eventually, you can increase your frequency.
5. Tracking The Traffic Channels To Your WebsiteTwo crucial traffic channels track the blog content, social networks, and search engine visibility. You cannot gain flowers and increase traffic on both channels if you are not posting regularly. Your blog post will not stay for a long time; therefore, you need to promote and keep posting your content. On the other hand, search engines are stable so that if your content is visible on the first page, it is visible to the customers for a while. To track your website performance, you can learn more about it.
One Blog Post Everyday
One Blog Post In A Week Or Month