- More than 60% of buying online occurs based on the reviews that are seen online.
- More than 25% of the time spent online being done so, on social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Users spend more than 5 hours a day viewing video content online and making buying decisions.
- Content Strategy
- Social Strategy
- Innocent maintains a regular blog that enables them to attract and engage their audience.
- 10% of Innocent’s profits go to charity, so they utilize their blog to highlight important news from their foundation and how they are making a difference in a poor country.
- They have adopted a “Publisher Model” of marketing that publishes multiple recipe books which have a huge impact on brand growth.
- They give more value to enrich people knowledge and help them to live the healthy life through their Content.
- They share their work on YouTube and social media platforms that help them to engage their audience at the high level.
- Appsflyer — for attribution
- Branch — Deep links
- HootSuite — Social media management
- Slack — internal communication
- Shutterstock — for images
- Google Sheets — for tracking the progress
- Mixpanel — for app analytics and notifications
- New Relic — for monitoring app and server performance
- Gupshup — for SMS campaigns and SendGrid — for Email marketing
- Geckoboard — for real-time monitoring of multiple events
This actually answered my problem, thanks!