When talking about the most efficient and straightforward online PDF platforms available on the web, GoGoPDF is undoubtedly one of the best options. It’s an all-in-one tool that will let you handle any PDFs, from adding number pages, compressing PDF files to unlocking documents with forgotten passwords. Furthermore, GoGoPDF is accessible to various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android. With that, it will be much easier to use their services anytime you want, and anywhere you are. You can even utilize its tools through desktop, laptop, PC, and mobile phones. If the GoGoPDF platform seems new to you, here are some of its free services that will surely help you handle your PDF files right this instant.
Add Page Numbers to Your PDF FileNow, if you are curious about how to add page numbers in PDF, GoGoPDF can help you with that. If you have documents composed of several pages, utilizing this feature helps organize and arrange every part of your PDF. Plus, it will be easier for you to follow the flow of your document’s content if they are arranged by numbers. Moreover, GoGoPDF is compatible with various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, and other popular search engines. Hence, you can use this feature for as long as you are connected to the internet. On top of that, adding page numbers to your PDF file is quick and simple with this online platform. In fact, it will only take four easy steps. using GoGoPDF, here’s a quick guide on how to add page numbers:
- The first thing you should do to add page numbers to your PDF file is to pick the document from your device and upload it to the GoGoPDF conversion bar. You can also do the drag and drop technique to transport your PDF file to the toolbox easily.
- Once your file is already in the GoGoPDF server, select which part of the page you want the numbers to be inserted and save all the changes you have made.
- There are two ways on how you can share your altered PDF file. The first is to email the document, and the second is to copy the link provided by the GoGoPDF.
- After all these, your freshly numbered PDF document is ready, and you can save it to your computer or share it with your social media accounts.
Compress Your PDF DocumentsAre you having problems sending large PDF files via electronic mail? If so, GoGoPDF has a solution to that. This online platform has a compressor tool that will let you resize your documents into the smallest scale possible. It can even reduce the size of your PDF to as tiny as 144 dpi. But, not just that! GoGoPDF can compress your PDF files without affecting the features and quality of the original document. Isn’t it impressive? So, if you want to try this compressor tool to publish, email, and share your PDFs quickly and conveniently, here’s the list of things that you should do:
- Drag the PDF files that you want to be rescaled and drop them into the GoGoPDF toolbox.
- you’re done with the uploading stage, let the compressor tool do the resizing process.
- Wait for a while until the entire compression is completed.
- After a few minutes of waiting, you can now download the newly resized PDF document and save it to your computer.
Unlock Your PDF FilesIf you encounter security issues while trying to open your PDF file because you forgot the password, GoGoPDF will be there to the rescue. Aside from adding page numbers and compressing PDF files, this platform can also remove your PDF password for free. Yes, that’s right! You can unlock your PDF document with GoGoPDF at no cost. Indeed, there’s no doubt why this all-in-one PDF platform is considered one of the best tools available on the internet today. As such, with the GoGo PDFs unlocking tool, you can quickly remove the security password of your PDf documents with just a few clicks. As a matter of fact, you only have to go through this straightforward process in order to unlock your Portable Document format files for free:
- Choose the PDF from your device and upload it to the GoGoPDF password remover box.
- From there, the unlocking tool will start removing your password and decrypting your PDF file.
- Wait for a few moments until the process is done.
- Once the removal of the password is completed, you can now open your newly unlocked PDF file.