How Digital Marketing plays an important role in ecommerce Industry?
- Social E-commerce : Using Social Media, E-commerce generates huge revenue as it helps to build your audience and brand value.
- There has been an analysis that 37 million social media visits led to 529,000 orders approx.
- Facebook has been a great source for traffic and sales which constitute average 85% of all orders. It has the highest conversion rate for all social media e-commerce traffic at 1.85%.
- Google Analytics: Analytics gives a wider view on the data where people come from to find you and the keywords they use. This analysis helps to make a perfect strategy with the following trend to win over sales. It can help you to run ads on the basis of audience behavior on internet and acquisitions at real time.
Tools: Google Analytics and Google Webmaster
- E-Mail Marketing: Ecommerce email marketing is the art and science of using email to generate sales for your store.
- Mobile/App Marketing: As shopping apps are available for mobile devices, mobile marketing plays an important role in e-commerce. The Asian market has experienced epitome of 240% growth in e-commerce mobile marketing since 2014. In fact, 70% of mobile users spend the majority of their time on their device in apps, which contribute to the growth of mobile commerce over other forms of E-commerce.