1) Social Media Marketing/Awareness:Social media has become the basic source for new startups to get brand value and the right audiences. It helps you to engage the audiences in creative ways with the latest social trends on different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Here the list of Social Media Tools that can help every marketer to perform well.
- Social Clout: Social Clout is a social media analytics tool designed specifically to track engagement and calculate social media ROI. It shows which demographics have the best engagement and which platform performs the best.
- Canva: This tool can be the favorite of those who are not good at graphic design. It helps to edit pictures very easily.
2) Content Generation:There is saying, “Where Content is a King, Queen is the Marketing”. Content is the most important parameter that is generally ignored by marketers. It is the only medium through which the audience can know about your product and services. Tools that can help you to create the right content for your company are:
- ClearVoice: It is a complete content marketing ecosystem with flexible and efficient workflow software. As a company, build your strategy around trending topics with the platform’s content intelligence tools and manage the creation process through a single dashboard.
- HubSpot: HotSpot is like a diamond in the list of content marketing platforms. It has incredible customer support, loads of applications for monitoring, and effective blog posts & landing pages.
3) E-mail Marketing:The best tool for e-mail marketing depends on the budget, the size of the list, whether you need marketing automation and integrations. Few very popular e-mail marketing tools for starts-ups are:
- MailChimp: It is a tool for creating newsletters and autoresponders. The interface is well designed and easy to use.
- GetResponse: It is very affordable, has more than 500 plus beautifully designed email templates and customer support is impeccable.
4) SEO (Search Engine Optimization):It is a process of getting traffic and improving search engine ranking. It helps to promote your page on the top in search engines. Tools that can help to build up in SEO are:
- Google Analytics: It helps you to track all traffic of your website and very easy to understand. It also offers many keywords insights means which terms people use to land on your pages. It is a complete package to help to target the right audience in the most affordable way.
- Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster: These webmasters help to give you an idea of what top search engines think of your site. It’s helpful to see any bugs, alerts, and indexing issues.