There is saying in the industry, whenever today’s generation gets bored with 9 to 5 jobs and wants to accomplish something big, they look for one of these options to overcome the pressure: MBA, IAS, or Start-up. India has been recorded as one of the Top 5 countries in startups where each day 100s of startups are born.
With the help of the latest digital technology and skills, startups are booming and coming in the league of big giants. Honestly, start-up businesses always have a tight budget as compared to big giants’ massive wallets.
Then, how to survive with penny like budget?
As the Internet has become the basic tool to start and build an empire, Digital Marketing plays a big role in success. Our 65% of the population comes under the age group of 35, are regular users of the internet and smartphones.
As we are aware that Digital Marketing is itself a tool that helps to build brand value, consistent flow of traffic, and drives leads, and online sales. It can help you to survive disruption in competitive environments and take the new advantage of technology.
And, here is the list of free Digital Marketing tools
that can help any start-up to grow and flourish. We have categorized it on the basis of different channels’ requirements. If you are looking for the referral marketing software programs, here is the list: Mega List of 50 Referral Software Solutions
1) Social Media Marketing/Awareness:
Social media has become the basic source for new startups to get brand value and the right audiences. It helps you to engage the audiences in creative ways with the latest social trends on different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Here the list of Social Media Tools
that can help every marketer to perform well.
- Social Clout: Social Clout is a social media analytics tool designed specifically to track engagement and calculate social media ROI. It shows which demographics have the best engagement and which platform performs the best.
- Canva: This tool can be the favorite of those who are not good at graphic design. It helps to edit pictures very easily.
Other Social Media tools that can perform the same features are Feedly, Socedo (For B2B generation), Buffer, Edgar, Sprout Social, HootSuite, IFTTT, SocialOomph, BuzzSumo, etc.
2) Content Generation:
There is saying, “Where Content is a King, Queen is the Marketing”
. Content is the most important parameter that is generally ignored by marketers. It is the only medium through which the audience can know about your product and services.
Tools that can help you to create the right content for your company are:
- ClearVoice: It is a complete content marketing ecosystem with flexible and efficient workflow software. As a company, build your strategy around trending topics with the platform’s content intelligence tools and manage the creation process through a single dashboard.
- HubSpot: HotSpot is like a diamond in the list of content marketing platforms. It has incredible customer support, loads of applications for monitoring, and effective blog posts & landing pages.
Other Content marketing tools are Cpify, Outbrain, Quora, Pulse, Paper.li, Trapit, etc.
3) E-mail Marketing:
The best tool for e-mail marketing depends on the budget, the size of the list, whether you need marketing automation and integrations.
Few very popular e-mail marketing tools for starts-ups are:
- MailChimp: It is a tool for creating newsletters and autoresponders. The interface is well designed and easy to use.
- GetResponse: It is very affordable, has more than 500 plus beautifully designed email templates and customer support is impeccable.
Other tools for E-mail Marketing are AWeber
, InfusionSoft, Constant Contact, SendinBlue
, Convert kit, Active Campaign, etc.
4) SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
It is a process of getting traffic and improving search engine ranking. It helps to promote your page on the top in search engines.
Tools that can help to build up in SEO are:
- Google Analytics: It helps you to track all traffic of your website and very easy to understand. It also offers many keywords insights means which terms people use to land on your pages. It is a complete package to help to target the right audience in the most affordable way.
- Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster: These webmasters help to give you an idea of what top search engines think of your site. It’s helpful to see any bugs, alerts, and indexing issues.
Other tools for SEO are Open Site Explorer, Google Keyword Planner, QuickSprout Website Analyzer, Moz Local Listing Score, etc.
We hope these lists of tools will be helpful in your fanatic venture and will help you to conjure the success that you crave for your business.