- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is the marketing tool that requires you to research and identify different keywords that rank higher on the search engine. The companies need to focus on SEO to increase the Scope of Digital Marketing from their viewpoint. The major element that they need to consider optimizing is the quality of content, user engagement and quality of the inbound link.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is the strategic marketing approach in which the goal of a company is to attract leads and the attention of viewers by delivering relevant and valuable content. If the content is relevant, the company can turn the potential viewers into customers, ultimately generating revenue.
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing refers to engaging people in a discussion through any online platform and communicating about your products. This method plays an important role in increasing the Scope of Digital Marketing. It is a popular way to get attention, and most B2B and B2C companies use this method.
- Pay Per Click Marketing: Pay Per Click Marketing refers to getting paid when someone clicks on the link present on the website. Most of these links consist of target actions that the user needs to fill in, and the conversion from that link can be transactional and non-transactional for the company.
Top Courses to Pursue Digital MarketingThe top course that attracts the most candidates to learn in terms of personal growth and career opportunities is MBA Digital Marketing. It is a specialized 2-year course designed for students who want to learn different aspects of digital marketing.
Admission ProcessThe candidate interested in the course needs to fill the application form for colleges offering digital marketing courses. The admission to different colleges will be based on the entrance exams accepted by the college. The result of the entrance examination will be released by conducting authorities, and based on that, colleges will release the cut-offs. The candidates who have a higher score than the cut-offs will get a call from the respective colleges for further rounds. The selected students will have to appear for group discussions, personal interviews or other rounds scheduled by the colleges. The college will then declare the merit list based on the marks scored in the counselling rounds.
EligibilityMentioned below are the eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA in Digital Marketing.
- The candidate must have an undergraduate degree in any course from a recognised board with a minimum of 50-60% aggregate score.
- The admission to the course differs from college to college as they accept different entrance examinations (CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT etc.) to shortlist the students.
- The final selection is done based on the overall performance in the entrance examination, personal interviews, and group discussion. Merit list or ranks are announced by the college after the process gets over.
Entrance Examinations Accepted by CollegesThe table below shows the exam name along with exam mode and application start date:
|Entrance Exams||Modes||Date of Application|
|CAT||Computer-Based||August 5 to September 16|
|XAT||Online Exam||August 23 to November 30|
|GMAT||Online Exam||Throughout the Year|
|CMAT||Online Exam||February 22 to February 27|