Richa Singh, a young MBA pass out decided to take a chance and switch her career to Digital Marketing. She says she felt her skills might be even more valuable in another industry, or in another kind of company structure. She started looking around to see what could suit her best and took a leap. Read more about her here!
1. It’s a pleasure to connect with you! Before heading further, we would like to know a bit about you.
I am Richa Singh and I completed my MBA in HR & Marketing. Recently I have completed my Digital Marketing certification from Digiperform and got placed in Techmojito as a Digital Marketing Executive.
2. What originally attracted you to choose digital marketing as your career?
I found Digital Marketing a very interesting and promising industry. Also, I think it is more relevant to present-day marketing.
3. What exactly makes us stand out from the competition & urge you to choose us over others?
The best thing about Digiperform is that trainers are extremely knowledgeable. The online platform LMS helps a lot and makes it easier for the students to access course content.
4. Tell us about your favorite experience you had with us, whether as a learner or as a customer?
Well for me the entire training experience has been extraordinary. The trainers are humble, always ready to clear our doubts.
5. Would you consider Digiperform as a trusted & reliable resource for Digital marketing training? Why?
Yes, of course, I consider Digiperform as a trusted and reliable brand, because for me Digiperform means trust.
6. If you were to review our training program, what score would you give it out of 10?
I would for sure give it a 10.
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I see myself working in a reputed organization in a Managerial position.
8. If you had a piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
I would just say that one should follow your intuition and everything will be aligned.
9. Finally, Describe Digiperform in one line.
To give your career a new chance and join Digiperform