1. Online Advertising Executive:The first step of an association with online advertising will involve working as an executive. Generally for advertising companies don’t prefer interns as there is direct involvement of money in advertising and results matter a lot. Hence, those applying for the executive level jobs are supposed to have prior knowledge of Google/Bing ads or an experience with online ad management with some ad network or their own website.
- Ad campaign creation as per the guidelines provided.
- Monitoring ads regularly to find best ads & placements.
- Managing & controlling daily advertising budget.
- Creating key reports that will be submitted to clients.
Experience:Fresher with a previous advertising course or hands on experience in ad management
Monthly Compensation: (INR)15,000– 22,000
2. Online Advertising Specialist:To reach this level you need to spend at least a year managing ads on both search & display platforms. Companies prefer people who can know some quick shortcuts or have a proven experience in running successful campaigns.
- Campaign and budget planning.
- Online ad slots analysis.
- Competitor analysis
- Monitoring executives and their campaigns.
- Experimentation & A/B testing
Experience:1-2 Years of experience with proven experience in running successful ad campaigns
Monthly Compensation: (INR)25,000– 35,000
3. Online Advertising Lead:As an online advertising lead you will be responsible for strategizing and distributing clients advertising budgets on various channels including search engines, display & publisher network & affiliates. If you are outsourcing some work to ad networks then lead is also responsible for managing relationship and ensuring delivery through them.
- Strategic planning of ad campaigns.
- Coordinating with design & development teams for landing pages/creative planning.
- Meeting clients directly with sales team to understand requirement.
- Developing time line and KPI’s for a campaign.
- Ensuring that Ad campaigns meet its objectives.
Experience:3-5 Years of experience in online advertising with cross industry experience of working with publishers, affiliates & Ad networks
Monthly Compensation: (INR)45,000– 70,000
4. Head- Ad Planning:To perform this role you will be expected to have 5+ years of experience in brand advertising along with at least 3 years of experience in team management. Your portfolio should carry atleast 3-4 big brand names to get jobs at this level and should have a strong analytical approach of clicks & impression data.
- Working together with head of Marketing & Sales to devise Integrated (online-offline) campaign strategies.
- End to End opportunity management from social platforms, search engines, publishers to email marketing for retention.
- Working closely with sales team to ensure the desired numbers.
- Responsible for entire ads division and work culture.
- Planning for trainings & knowledge of subordinates on latest tools.