- You don’t need to work on fixed hours, 9 am to 5 pm; you can set your own hours.
- You become an independent marketer and can set your own price.
- You can work for multiple clients at the same time.
- You can be creative enough and can have a great exposure.
- You can pick your own choice of brands or clients.
- Choose Your Expertise: Before deciding to start your journey as a freelancer, you need to choose your area of interest through which you can earn money without feeling any boredom. Even Digital Marketing is a vast concept, you need to generalize which part of Digital Marketing you want to enhance your Freelancing career.
- Make a Plan: Once you have decided your area of interest, design a working plan regarding the company you want to target, how you will work for them, what services you will offer etc. You need to be fully prepared before jumping into the sea.
- Set Your Price Quote: Initially, you should set your price as minimal as you can to get new projects and build your profile. When you will start getting appreciations, then you can raise your bar as per the market trends.
- Sample Your Work: Design any 2-3 samples of your work and assignments to give the right impression. This will help to convince them that you can provide the quality work which can help in the promotion of products. For example, you have decided to be a Freelance Blogger, design at least 10 blogs topics and present them in your best possible way. This will help others to understand your potential.
- Update your Profile on Social Media: Once you have decided, make sure you will update your profile as a Freelancer on especially LinkedIn and other social media working sites to let the world know what you are up to.
Hi, How can we help you?
Gee whiz, and I thguoht this would be hard to find out.
So helpful for who want to work as a freelancer.
Hey Aditi, I’ve read your article related to freelance in digital marketing and found this to be very useful, especially how you spoke about the benefits on freelancing, how to get into freelancing and also about the various freelance job providers.
If you want to make a move into a self-paced, relatively less stressful role in digital marketing then chose to freelancer in digital marketing.