News & Events
What are the most effective ways to promote a blog?
- June 6, 2017
- Posted by: Aditi Khinda
- Category: Digital Marketing Tips
Blogging is a very common term you heard these days. This is the easiest and safest medium to share your views and opinion both personal and professional across the globe. Many of enthusiasts share their passion for travel, food, fashion, etc. and earn money out of that. Anyone can be a blogger, you don’t need a degree to start writing, and however one should be expert enough in the subject or passion that has been chosen as a blogger.
There are thousands of thousand bloggers across the globe who share their stories and few of actually are aware how to promote the blog to the same world. Promotion is the only key to success when it comes to blogging; you need to decide in what creative way you want to do it.
In digital marketing, a blog which is called as weblog or web log is a website consisting of posts appearing in a chronological order with the most recent appearing first. As writing a blog is easy however promoting it and get acknowledged by everyone is really a tricky task to do. A blog will not b worthy enough if it is not acknowledged and well read by viewers. So, in this post, I will share the easiest and the effective way to promote your blog and get noticed by millions of viewers:
- Post Frequently: Being consistent in posting blog on your website can really help to boost your search engine traffic. Each new post acts as a catalyst for search engines to find your blogs and attract more viewers. Writing blogs with keeping in mind search engine can boost the potential of each post to get more and more traffic acknowledgment.
- Quality Content: The first and most important part to gain a maximum audience is to create a great content. It needs to be awesome if you want to stand out in the crowd. Don’t copy someone style of writing, create your own style.
- Use Social Media: You can take the leverage of Social Media to promote your blogs with better opportunities. Joining social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc, is completely free and share your work by including links to your latest and regular blogs. All these smart work will increase the awareness of your blogs and add an exposure to your work.
- Use of Emails and Business cards: Basically, you need to include and share your blog URL where ever you can. Your email signature and business cards are the most obvious and professional way to promote your blog with a link of printed URL. You just need to think out of the box and be experimental in sharing your work as you can.
- Participate in Forums: There are many forums where people get assemble to discuss specific topics. It is quite similar to blog commenting, by participating in the conversations and sharing your views by adding value to it. It can help to draw attention towards you and your blog. Other participants may follow you for same.
- Use Quora: Quora is a place where you can ask and answer questions. This is the best platform to create threads on anything and includes links to your blog. Search topics on Quora related to your blog and answer them including your blog links for more depth advice. Many of these links get viewed over the months or years to come.
- Join Blog Carnival: Blog carnivals are just like a place where a businessman looks for investors. Same way, blog carnivals are an easy way to get links to your blogs in the front of a lot of people. The more closely related to your blog topic that carnival is, the more assurance and traffic you will get from it.
- Guest Blog: Offer your services as a Guest Blogger for other blogs in your niche, especially with those who get more traffic than your does. Guest blogging is the one the ways to get links to your blog and own thoughts and writing in the front of people who are likely to be interested in learning more and have the same passion as yours.
- Interlinking your Blogs: you should interlink your blogs that share a common topic or related to each other, for example in one post you have written about “Hotels in Kerala” and in another post, you have written about Kerala and have mentioned the same kind of thought. Here you can interlink them so that both the topics get noticed by viewers. The interlinking can be used to promote your blog through different channels that might attract different audiences. It all depends on how and what kind of audiences you are looking for.
- Build your Email List: Building an email list is very necessary for a long run. Keep sending the interesting and educational blog to your email subscribers to stay in touch with them. This makes them feel important and helps in creating engaging audience base.
These are the universal ways followed by bloggers to promote the content and blogs over the globe. You can create your own ways and be creative to promote your work and get the prominent attention by the viewers. If there is any other way you follow to promote your blogs, please feel free to share. It will be a great learning to have more information regarding the same.
Enroll Yourself for Online Marketing Certification Course and Become Expert