- Choose the right channel for your product: Instead of regretting for the time and energy dedicated but delivering no results, one should generalize the right channel for your product. The main objective of your social media campaign is to drive targeted traffic through different social media channels.
- Manage and Be consistent on Content: All you need is consistency and creativity to stand differently. Once to decide the channels, you need to create an engaging content for your company. It should be informative, comprehensive and easy to actionable.
- Play creative and different: Try to stand out in the crowd. Why should one follow you? How are you different and promising from others?
- Engage your audience: Social Media goal is not to get “N” number of followers but to create streamline for an engaging audience where followers can share and comment on your product.
- Be responsive: After engaging them, be responsive too. Be available to hear their concerns and answer on their feedback. This creates credibility and trust factor between the company and followers. As followers are the one who will share their experiences to worldwide.
- Share Social Media Story: Share your brand moments and show your employees at work. Behind the scenes always helps you to create an aura that shows what hard work to put in and how you value your followers.
- Be an Innovator: Social Media is meant to explore your creativity. Create something new to click followers mind right away. Like, you must have gone through OLX new Ad Break Up campaign.
“Being Unique is better than being perfect”.
- Call-to-Action: Don’t forget to add call-to-action. It can be in any way like forms, like-comment-share trio, direct link to website, anything.