From July onwards, you will see the following changes:
- The new Google Ads new name and logo will be seen in the product interface, Help Center, billing documents, and more.
- The URL user uses to access the account will be automatically changing from adwords.google.com to ads.google.com.
- The Help Center will change from support.google.com/adwords to support.google.com/google-ads.
- Google AdWords is now Google Ads.
- DoubleClick advertiser products and Google Analytics 360 Suite are now under the brand Google Marketing Platform.
- DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange are integrated into a new unified platform called Google Ad Manager.