Why do you need to work on your digital marketing skill sets?If you are into digital marketing, many questions might have raised in your mind; like
- How can you improve your marketing skill?
- How different should your Facebook post be to Twitter or Instagram, tactics?
- What are the essentials that you need to keep in mind while making email marketing strategies for higher conversions?
- How can you build better content marketing strategies with respect to search engine optimization?
Hard SkillsSocial media is the only platform in the world where the population spends numerous hours watching, posting, reading and exploring different events. This is the ideal platform for marketers to increase business’ recognition, traffic, and sales with little to no cost. 90% of experts have claimed that social media generated immense exposure for their company, and that’s only one of its many advantages. Other Advantages:
- Increases brand awareness
- Generate more inbound traffic
- Improves search engine rankings
- Helps in communicating with existing as well as potential customers which lead to better customer satisfaction
- Increases conversion rates
- Increases the visibility of your brand.
- Develops lasting relationships with your audience.
- Improves brand awareness and recognition.
- Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects.
- It grabs the attention of your audience at the right time
- SEM is easy and quick to implement
- The performance is measurable, allows for precise success tracking and in-depth campaign analysis
- helps raise brand awareness
- Email marketing is cost-effective.
- You can reach more mobile customers with email marketing.
- You can automate the email marketing process.
- Email marketing makes it easy to personalize content for better response rates.
- You can make your email marketing interactive.
- You can quickly and easily measure your email marketing efforts.
AutomationAutomation is a term used for the platform, or tool that allows companies to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows. The ideal agenda of automation is to increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster. Such as, it includes email marketing automation to demand generation to revenue attribution. No wonder, no campaign is ever perfect. Instead of spending hours on creating and send emails responses to each individual, automate your online marketing tasks will give you a more time to focus on marketing strategies rather than administration. Advantages:
- Reduce your staffing costs. …
- Increased revenue and average deal size. …
- Improve accountability of marketing & sales teams. …
- Be more effective. …
- Less repetition, more creativity.
AnalyticsWeb analytics helps businesses make smarter and informed decisions about their web presence. The strategies we follow in digital marketing such as paid advertising, AdWords, social media, etc can be easily studied through analytics. This data is generally used to improve the user experience, increase the rate at which customers purchase, or drive some other online or offline action. Advantages:
- Gain a full view of customers across channels. …
- Become more proactive and effective. …
- Personalize your marketing and customer engagements. …
- Sharpen social media strategies. …
- Engage your customers in real-time. …
- Visualize success across the enterprise. …
- Treat data as a strategic asset.
Mobile MarketingThe shift towards mobile is huge in this millennium that will continue further as well. Mobile marketing allows the marketer to reach larger audiences in a personal way. It unlocks powerful opportunities for marketers and plays a key role in marketing strategies. Therefore, marketers need to ensure that they have a cohesive mobile marketing plan to connect with those digital consumers. Advantages:
- It is the quickest ways to reach out to customers and prospective buyers.
- Cost effective method
- ROI in mobile marketing is easy to calculate compared to other forms of marketing.
- Instantaneous results – User response can be tracked almost instantaneously.
- Easy to work with
- Convenient to use
- Mobile Marketing has better chances of gaining higher search engine ranks.
Visual MarketingVisual marketing is the process of marketing with photos, videos, and other visual elements that attest to the value of your product or brand. It focuses on using unique and relevant images clustered with various elements to pull consumers in. Visual marketing campaigns are more likely to be shared and get clicks than text ads would. Most marketers know that you can get increased engagement and sharing if you use visuals. This is well understood on Facebook and a range of studies shows that up to 100% more engagement is driven by a visual post over text. Advantages:
- It generates more website traffic
- It Increases more page visits and engagement
- Visual helps to increase SEO Using keywords and tags
- Reach more people with engaging visual content which increases social media shares.
- Helps to work on Brand awareness