On average, around 1 hour and 40 minutes are the time spend on social media by one person in a day.Social media marketing is one of the wonderful superpowers that online marketing can be proud of. It provides endlessly profitable revenue to the businesses by staying connecting with their audiences or customers all the time. Though we are part of the digital era, there are many businesses who don’t know what is social media marketing all about and how social media marketing can help to grow their business? Here we come as a rescue. Being India’s Most Trusted Brand in Digital Marketing Education, we have decided to come with free social media marketing course that would help layman or non-expert to learn social media marketing. How? In the form of Free Beginner’s Guide to Social Media Marketing. Yes, this Social Media Marketing Guide will help you to understand:
- What is social media marketing?
- What are the various social media platforms for business?
- How social media marketing can help you in your business?
- How to create a social media marketing strategy?
- List of social media marketing tools
- The career in Social Media Marketing
- Why it is important to learn social media marketing
- What are the various career options in social media marketing
- What social media marketing can help you in your career?
What will be the content of this beginner’s guide?Here is the list of chapters that will constituent our free beginner’s guide of social media marketing.
Chapter 1. An introduction to Social media marketing (Starting with the basics)
- What is Social Media?
- Why is Social Media marketing important?
- Social media facts and stats
- An overview of Top Social media platforms
Chapter 2. How to create a social media marketing strategy?
- Define your audience (Segmentation) (Country, interests, language, behavior etc)
- Set your objective (Endorsement, Web traffic, engagement, branding, customer service etc)
- How to plan your Social media content?
- Paid versus Organic Social media
- Choosing the right social media platform
- Best time to post on Social media
- Measure, Tracking and Improve
Chapter 3. Getting started with the social network (Brief and stats)
Chapter 4. How to market your business using Facebook?
- Facebook Profile VS. Facebook Page
- How to create perfect Facebook Page
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- How to Create a Paid Facebook Ad
- Facebook Pixel 101
- Creating an Audience on Facebook
- Tracking and Measuring Results with Facebook Analytics
Chapter 5- How to market your business using Instagram?
- How to create a powerful Instagram account
- Determine your Instagram goals
- How to increase your followers, likes, clicks?
- How to create an Instagram story
- Choose the right hashtags (Popular hashtags)( Where to find hashtags and how to use them correctly
- How to create WOW content that attracts visitors
- Who to follow on Instagram (popular blogs)
Chapter 6- How to market your business using YouTube?
- Build and Optimize your YouTube Account
- End Screens on YouTube Videos
- Customize your YouTube URL
- Optimize your YouTube Videos
- Paid YouTube Video Ads
- SEO & YouTube
- YouTube Reports & Analytics
Chapter 7- How to market your business using LinkedIn?
- Create and Optimize your Personal LinkedIn Profile
- How to Create a LinkedIn Company Page
- How to Create a LinkedIn Company/Business Page
- LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn Ads
Chapter 8- How to create Social Media Calendar?
- Importance of creating social media calendar
- List of free Tools to create a social media marketing calendar
- How it can benefit in running social media campaigns?
Chapter 9- List of Top Social Media Marketing Tools
- Top Free social media marketing tools
- How to use these tools?
- How it can benefit your business?
Chapter 10- Career in Social Media Marketing
- The scope of a career in social media marketing
- Different profiles in social media marketing
- Packages of these profiles